[SailfishDevel] SDK again, again...

szopin at gmail.com szopin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:27:40 UTC 2019

This has answer with some links:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52210603/qt-and-openssl-incompatible-version-on-ubuntu
Just download a 1.0 arm deb install, reinstall sdk, then apt-get update(?) to get back to latest (there is a compat package on fedora/opensuse according to this https://together.jolla.com/question/191318/problems-installing-sdk-1807-on-linux/ but didn't find a deb, so best to just downgrade for install and reupgrade after it seems)