[SailfishDevel] SDK again, again...

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Nov 17 15:18:21 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 17 November 2019 15.24.18 CET szopin at gmail.com wrote:
> Actually, downgrading to 1.0 might work as qtcreator 5.6 requires it
> according to
> https://forum.qt.io/topic/97098/install-qt-creator-5-6-0-on-ubuntu-mate-18-> 04-1/2 seems weird but could be worth a try and reupdating after install

Good find!

It does look like it could at least solve the "cannot resolve" errors, I'm
just baffled that no one else is having this problem?

But how would one approach this. Preferably having both v.1.0 and v.1.1 side
by side. Maybe it's possible to set an env variable saying which to use? I
have no idea :P

Hmm. Now I just checked my desktop PC. I has the same openssl version. I'll
investigate some more. Thanks for the suggestions :)

--
/Thomas