[SailfishDevel] Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join

Tone Kastlunger users.giulietta at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:36:00 UTC 2016

 >A better approach would be a toolkit for unlocking extra/full
functionality through easy donations/micropayments. There was already a
suggestion in a community meeting to implement the Qt Purchasing API for
this, as an alternative >to paid store apps (which I also disagree with
because of the DRM baggage it will inevitably bring). This approach is the
most respectful on both the developer and the user sides.

For that we'd need a payment backend; as for now it only relies on AppStore
/ Google Play.