[SailfishDevel] Passing parameters back?

Dmitriy Purgin dpurgin at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:33:26 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

I suppose you have all the breweries' data in a DB table referenced by
breweryInfoModel and need to extract data by locid. In this case you could
wrap your breweryInfoModel in a QSortFilterProxyModel [1] and just use its
filtering methods. In this case you would basically need to set your
breweryInfoModel as a source model for QSortFilterProxyModel, it does all
the rest for you.

If you feel that QSortFilterProxyModel is not what you need, it could help
then if you would go into details of your DB model.

Cheers
Dmitriy

[1] http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qsortfilterproxymodel.html