[SailfishDevel] Passing parameters back?

Andrey Kozhevnikov coderusinbox at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:29:34 UTC 2015

Hello,

using normal page you can connect to page status changing using
javascript code:

onClicked: {
     var page = pageStack.push(Qt.resolvedUrl("BreweryDetailsPage.qml"),
{ model:
locid });
     page.statusChanged.connect(function() { if (page.status ==
PageStatus.Inactive) /* do something with page.locid property */ })
}

using dialog page there are acceptDestination* properties set you can
use for this behaviour.