[SailfishDevel] Developer wiki?

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Fri Feb 6 12:48:28 UTC 2015

On 02/06/2015 12:13 PM, Kaj-Michael Lang wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-02-06 at 10:32 +0000, "Thomas B. Rücker" wrote:
>> You mean like https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Sailfish and its
>> various
>> sub-pages?
> I'm looking more for things like (just examples):
> - How to use the camera in a Sailfish app
> - How do I create this-and-that kind of UI interface
> - How do I use a Wii/PS3 controller in my Sailfish game
> - How can I send e-mail from my application using the e-mail app
> - How do I implement a social sharing feature into my application
> - Storing settings in my app
> - Getting GPS information in a harbour approved way
> - etc...

That's what it's for and some of what you say is there, but if nobody
puts anything new there it won't be there. Or were you looking for
groomed developer documentation that happens to be on a wiki, "like
Nokia had" and Nokia employed an army of people larger than Jolla as a
whole to maintain?

But this is moot anyway, as it was just said that there maybe some day
be a "official" wiki, so please go back to your holding pattern and wait
patiently.

TBR