[SailfishDevel] Developer wiki?

Kaj-Michael Lang milang at tal.org
Fri Feb 6 12:13:51 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-02-06 at 10:32 +0000, "Thomas B. Rücker" wrote:
> You mean like https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Sailfish and its
> various
> sub-pages?

I'm looking more for things like (just examples):
- How to use the camera in a Sailfish app
- How do I create this-and-that kind of UI interface
- How do I use a Wii/PS3 controller in my Sailfish game
- How can I send e-mail from my application using the e-mail app
- How do I implement a social sharing feature into my application
- Storing settings in my app
- Getting GPS information in a harbour approved way
- etc...

See the Nokia developer wiki for what I mean.

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>