[SailfishDevel] Tablet version SDK a.k.a 2.0

jerome levreau levreau.jerome at vostoksystem.eu
Fri Nov 21 08:59:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I disagree Luciano.
I'm too concern about an early sdk release for the tablet : Yes my apps
will work on the tablet, services classes won't change but I definitively
have to rethink layout (qml) and navigation to fit this new form factor. A
simple scale up version will look awful...
As pointed out, arch is different, that (probably) answers the question
either app has to fit both or a new version will have to be build.

I thinks mine will be delivered on the third batch ; wondering if dev
contributor might get it even earlier for testing  ?

Bye