[SailfishDevel] How to create a nemo transfer-engine plugin?

Dmitriy Purgin dpurgin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:07:59 UTC 2014

Hallo Gabriel,

It could help if you would post more detailed compile log from
'Compile Output' tab. The fragment you posted tells a quite obvious
thing -- that RPM generation didn't succeed because of compilation
failure.

If you don't want to build an RPM, there's a 'Deploy by Copying
Binaries' option.

Cheers
Dmitriy