[SailfishDevel] How to create a nemo transfer-engine plugin?

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:43:29 UTC 2014

I was asking, because it seems there is a X86 version, because you can
compile it with X86 Kit.

Now I tried to compile nemo-transfer-engine, but got this qmake error:

"error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.kdkTKG (%build)
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.kdkTKG (%build)

RPM build errors:"

And it's telling me, that qmake finished/canceled and returned 1. Is
there no "build only" option with out creating RPM or deploy? Because
the lib could be copied by hand to mersdk build engine.

I've just started to learn/work with Qt/C++. Used Python so far. Maybe
it's just me. :) But my idea was to use ARMv7 compiler from Sailfish
IDE.

Some help here would be awesome! :)

Gabriel.