[SailfishDevel] How to create a nemo transfer-engine plugin?

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:05:07 UTC 2014

Hi sailors,

got my Jolla some days ago and I'm really used to share links with
Pocket (getpocket.com) on N9 and Android.

So I was looking for some details and found a hint that SailfishOS is using
transfer-engine from nemo mobile for sharing. So I played around with
the example plugin code from nemomobile, but it can't compile the example,
because it's missing nemotransferengine-qt5 package.

Is there a repository that I have to add at first, or another way to get
the package? And is there any working example online?

Thanks in advance,
Gabriel.