[SailfishDevel] Building command line Linux tools for jolla

Roberto Colistete Jr. roberto.colistete at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:20:05 UTC 2014

On 11-11-2014 19:04, Philipp Seiler wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> It's me once again, asking a question. I already have a Jolla with
> some nice native apps but I want to have some command line programms for
> that typical geeky linux feeling on this mobile phone. Programs like
> zsh as shell, htop, mplayer,...

     Hi Philip,

     About existing CLI tools, look at this Talk Maemo.org topic " Extra
softwares in Sailfish using CLI, repositories, etc" :
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92036
"5) additional softwares in mer-tools repository, e.g. :
dosfstools, emacs, git, htop, less, mtools, parted, powertop, rsync,
ruby 1.9.3, strace, sudo, tcl/tk 8.5.12, zsh."
6) OpenRepos.net via Warehouse client has many CLI softwares".

         Best regards,

         Roberto