[SailfishDevel] Jolla release plan for high level features - update10

Joona Petrell joona.petrell at jolla.com
Thu Nov 6 13:17:16 UTC 2014

Hi Luciano,

3rd party apps will use similar tooling for deploying scalable icons as the platform apps. We will provide instructions how to make you icons scalable as part of future Silica UI toolkit documentation. The source icon format will be a variant of SVG. The current plan is to render the icons to the physical dimensions and resolution of the target display as a post-installation step to avoid costly runtime scaling.

Cheers,

Joona