[SailfishDevel] Jolla release plan for high level features - update10

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:59:54 UTC 2014

The current batch of improvements will be welcome for sure, as well as the
gstreamer upgrade.

The platform UI scalability, while welcome, will probably affect us as
developers the most.
Can you be a bit more specific about it? Are you planning to use svg icons,
for example? What should we be aware of, when designing our apps?

Thank you,

Luciano

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Soumya Bijjal <soumya.bijjal at jollamobile.com

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no
account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams