[SailfishDevel] On accusations made against me and the current situation.

Andrea Bernabei and.bernabei at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:44:21 UTC 2014

My past? Seriously?

I just think you crossed the line, you're now dragging Carsten's family in
as well, and that's plain unacceptable in my point of view.

And now, after I put *so much* energy into trying to help you in the last
months (just to be fair to the "readers", let's say I've been chatting with
Filip about his conflict-with-thp for more than half a year already, or
maybe even more than a year, iirc) , what I get back is a "brainwasher" tag.

What I've done was giving advice to someone who was asking for it.

Nothing to discuss here, on my side, and this is my last reply to anything
that drags me inside this situation.
This is not the place to discuss, and having this kind of discussions via
emails and long texts is something I hate particularly.

Andrea