[SailfishDevel] On accusations made against me and the current situation.

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:18:20 UTC 2014

W dniu 23.05.2014 12:53, Andrea Bernabei pisze:
> I think you're crossing the line by asking so many questions about other
> people's lives and past/present/future.

Do you have a problem with your past Andrea that you are speaking about
crossing the line (when someone ask question that don't have to be answered?
Have you had something similar that Carsten was talking about in the
little story he told us and if yes on what side where you? The harassing
one with problem of rejection or the other?

By the way as you are speaking weren't you joining forces with Carsten
in that December brainwash pressure? Do you know something about
repeating the same stuff to someone, because *you know better* what that
person thinks, than the person itself?

Btw. Everyone is free to not answer any questions, so don't tell me
anything about crossing the line. By crossing the line I would call
Carsten's mail full on insinuations.

Regards,
Filip