[SailfishDevel] On accusations made against me and the current situation.

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Fri May 23 20:08:24 UTC 2014

W dniu 23.05.2014 20:44, Andrea Bernabei pisze:
> My past? Seriously?
>
> I just think you crossed the line, you're now dragging Carsten's family
> in as well, and that's plain unacceptable in my point of view.

What are you talking about I haven't thought about Carsten's family even
for a moment. As far as I know Carsten lives happily with his wife and
his son in Warsaw, so no problem in that area.

> And now, after I put *so much* energy into trying to help you in the
> last months (just to be fair to the "readers", let's say I've been
> chatting with Filip about his conflict-with-thp for more than half a
> year already, or maybe even more than a year, iirc) , what I get back is
> a "brainwasher" tag.

I haven't chatted privately with you for many months, so I don't know
what are you talking about. Moreover are you yet another person like
Carsten who feels he has a mission of liberating the whole world and
thinks that he knows what is better for every single person and wants to
enforce that on that person (basing on own life experience). If so, you
will do harm to other people, by trying to enforce what you define as
"help" or best for other people. That also includes making statements if
someone is in good or bad state or telling if it gets, better or worse
like Carsten (the psychologist without any formal knowledge) falsely
assumed in his mail.

Andrea, you need to accept simple psychological fact that a person can
only discover himself what is best for him. Someone who decides for
someone and claims that he knows what is best for the other person, is
looking for a slave he can give orders or manipulate, not a friend or
partner.

Regards,
Filip