[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

kaa at iol.cz kaa at iol.cz
Thu May 22 21:25:18 UTC 2014

Stefano, are you kidding? In small company as Jolla is, each employe has same statut as politician.. Each acion is public and is understand as politics/company action. You need learn company political things. Forgot technician things. Communication with public is more near as politics ..

Kaacz

Wed May 21 2014 14:13:08 GMT+0200 (CEST), Stefano Mosconi napsal:
> On 20/05/14 23:13, Goulagman wrote:
>  > I am not interested in personal problems either.
>
> [snip]
>
> > *So I think that an official answer from Jolla is required on these particular
> > questions: Apparently, a request has been made by one of your employee to
> > exclude a developer from a public event. Could you clarify the situation? Do you
> > confirm that this has happen? If so, what was the motivation? Has Filip received
> > proper apologies if this problem was on your side? Can you ensure that it won't
> > happen again?*
>
> Hi Goulagman,
>
> this is a private issue that does not belong here nor to Jolla. It's difficult
> to separate the personal problem sphere from the answer to your questions.
>
> As I stated before I don't think that this mailing list is the right place to
> solve private issues.
>
> Stefano

Sent from Jolla phone. Powered by Linux. No Windows, no viruses. :)