[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

kaa at iol.cz kaa at iol.cz
Fri May 23 12:59:20 UTC 2014

Kalle,
Please dont mix these two things:
1) what i say
2) how do i work with partners/competitors/others

1) I may say something bad about my competion ..
2) But allways i must cowork with competion on professional level.
It is not possible mix personal feeling to work. I means cases when THP not respond to community coworker. Community is near same as bussines partner.

PS: my company is O2 (formerly Telefonica). But i am not public knowly person asociated with this company. And who know "what company employee is twitter identity KaaczM"? Nobody, I am person with interest from nobody.
 Another case is write something on company social channels (f.ex.Jolla together or irc). In this case I must be employee.
 Jolla is small company with big publicity. Cca 20 persons is known as official Jolla sailors, include THP. And all of them need hold corporate etiquete. For top of company persons is not exist something as private opinion as default. Only with explicity declaration of this.

Case with Metalab is more complex. THP has right to have conditions for own presence on this action. I am agree. But this situation create few new questions ...

Again - excuse me for my ugly "english"..
Kaacz

Fri May 23 2014 06:04:38 GMT+0200 (CEST), Kalle Vahlman napsal:
> > I am employe in big telco company. And i have few problematic partners. Bur always i must answer them quickly and correctly regardless of personal antipathy. This is about professionality. :)
>
> Would you then please disclose your company's name so we know which
> big telco thinks that:
>
>    "Jolla is unprofessional horde of tech geeks... :\"
>
> I'm sure that would be interesting in case there are discussions about
> eg. Jolla sales programs etc.
>
> Or maybe you said that as a private person? ;)
>
> --
> Kalle Vahlman, Movial Creative Technologies Inc.
> Porkkalankatu 20, FI-00180 Helsinki
> Tel +358 9 8567 6400
> Fax +358 9 8567 6401
> www.movial.com

Sent from Jolla phone. Powered by Linux. No Windows, no viruses. :)