[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Chris Walker cdw_nokiaqt at the-walker-household.co.uk
Wed May 21 16:35:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, 20 May 2014 20:43:24 +0200
Filip Kłębczyk <fklebczyk at gmail.com> wrote:

> W dniu 20.05.2014 20:30, Tone Kastlunger pisze:
> > IMHO,
> > and with all respect,
> > personally I am not interested in cutthorat and dagger, but rather
> > interested in development issues.
>
> Feel free to not read this thread. It's your choice what you read or
> not.

As the first person to respond to this thread, I said I was
disappointed. I am even more disappointed now. I'm afraid you lost
me when you shot yourself in the foot by posting private content on
here. That was a private conversation and should have remained so. It
is not good enough that *you* feel it should be published. Plainly a
number of people, myself included do not feel that this is the right
place for it.

It is also not acceptable for you to say that we can read it or not.

Please let this be the last posting on the subject, but having said
that, I hope things work out for you. If I were closer, I'd grab you
and Thomas P and bang your heads together until you resolved it ;-)