[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Saija Saarenpää setelani at live.com
Wed May 21 16:46:36 UTC 2014

I also hate to see there are conflicts in the field where we all are "fighting" in the same side, for a greater common good (open source, underdog OS, you name it). I wish all the best for you guys and I hope you can solve things out and we can continue work our way together for the common benefit. I hope it's not impossible to anyone make some space for another who wants to help in this common target, even though there might be some minor disagreements. Let's keep in mind that we are stronger when we all agree to do stuff as one :)

- Saija

Lähetetty iPadista