[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:03:03 UTC 2014

W dniu 20.05.2014 20:52, Mikael Hermansson pisze:
> Sorry but you are out of line now. Your gave your point in your first
> post but keep repeating in this mailinglist is pointless!
>
> The mailinglist is for development. I am personally not intrested
> reading flamewar in here! Now if you want to continue do it elsewhere
> like TMO or similar....
>
> /
>
> mike7b4

You are free to not read the thread or filter it out in your mail app.
On sailfishos.org there is a section Community in the bottom-left corner
and there is a link to this mailing list. I see it as most appropriate
place - IRC is not suitable for longer messages and wiki isn't rather a
correct place for expressing opinions.

Regards,
Filip