[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Mikael Hermansson mike at 7b4.se
Tue May 20 18:52:01 UTC 2014

Sorry but you are out of line now. Your gave your point in your first post but keep
repeating in this mailinglist is pointless!

The mailinglist is for development. I am personally not intrested reading
flamewar in here! Now if you want to continue do it elsewhere like TMO or
similar....

/

mike7b4

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 20:43:24 Filip Kłębczyk wrote:
> W dniu 20.05.2014 20:30, Tone Kastlunger pisze:
> > IMHO,
> > and with all respect,
> > personally I am not interested in cutthorat and dagger, but rather
> > interested in development issues.
>
> Feel free to not read this thread. It's your choice what you read or not.
>
> Regards,
> Filip

I am a computer Open Source geek:

Professional experience and intrests in Qt/QML, C++, C, Python, GIT, Linux on
embedded.

Phone: +46738784840