[SailfishDevel] ListView with SectionDelegate (Strange Behaviour)

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 30 22:57:23 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I can add, that the append/insert "bug" is also happening in Qt 5.2. But
maybe it's not really a bug, because appending means -> okay add it at
the end of the list. With a model coming from C++ side, it could be
possible to order it, the way you want it, every time a new item is
added. But for QML only models it seems impossible and should maybe
added, so a feature request is maybe the better choice in this case? :-/

But Chris' problem seems to be really a bug, but I've also checked the
Silica QML files a bit, but can't see what cause the issues. Maybe Jolla
modified the Qt 5.x sources, so maybe there is a bug?

Cheers, Gabriel.

Am Donnerstag, den 30.01.2014, 19:09 +0100 schrieb
christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch: