[SailfishDevel] ListView with SectionDelegate (Strange Behaviour)

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Jan 30 18:09:19 UTC 2014

Sali Norbert

thanks for your confirmation.

I have not filed a bug report with the Qt-Project, as my tests on
Desktop, Android etc indicate that this is not a general Qt 5.x bug,
but a Sailfish specific one. (Despite my expectations, I got expected
behaviour on those platforms).

My understanding is that this is currently the best place to report
Sailfish development bugs.

If there is a more appropriate place, then I will gladly report it there.

Chris