[SailfishDevel] QML Timer stops running

Martin Windolph martin at yoktobit.de
Thu Jan 16 23:18:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

to avoid trial and error with Harbour for you: I don’t think you will make it into Harbour with this Audio Workaround :-(

This is a part of my last rejection reason:

“It seems that there are problems in audio usage. […] Also audio usage is blocking suspend when I press Power button .”

In my case there were a few Audio elements in my app that blocked suspend mode, allthough they had finished running or were paused. And at least in my case it seems to be a bug in Sailfishs QtMultimedia implementation that will (I hope so) get fixed some day.

br

Martin