[SailfishDevel] MobileNetwork / MobileData automatically on after reboot - what the heck?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Jan 13 12:18:00 UTC 2014

Hi kaa

could you explain more exactly how you are expecting Assisted GPS to work?

It sounds like you are expecting it to show changes in position before
a GPS fix has been acquired.

My understanding is that A-GPS is intended to get a useable fix
faster. If you know roughly where you are, it is easier / quicker to
calculate exactly where you are. Then once you have an accurate fix
using the GPS signal it is easier to spot and track small changes.

mfg

Chris