[SailfishDevel] Mjpeg support in webview

Coley coley.curtin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 13:50:09 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm trying to display an Mjpeg stream in a little app I'm creating using
QML.
Initially I tried SilicaWebView but this fails to display the image.

The image can be displayed fine using the native browser, so I tried to use
qtmozembed pkg but I don't know what to import into my project.
I've added
import Qt5Mozilla 1.0
but this doesn't seem to be valid.

I've installed qtmozembed-qt5 on the SDK and it is already present on
device, and the appropriate -devel pkg on the SDK.

Is there any variable I need to add to the CONFIG var in my .pro file?

Thanks,
-Coley.