[SailfishDevel] MobileNetwork / MobileData automatically on after reboot - what the heck?

kaa kaa at iol.cz
Mon Jan 13 12:02:22 UTC 2014

BTW, Assisted GPS not work. Minimally not work in my country (Czech
republic). But I know I am not alone, same problem is in other countries.
Positon/location is changed always only with GPS signal on my Jolla. Is
required some DB of BTS? Via which provider?
PS: I have unlimited O2 mobile data.

kaacz