[SailfishDevel] No inbox? -> SMS

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Jan 10 15:37:04 UTC 2014

Kalle

Thanks, That does actually work for me, but it is a bit fiddly - or
crowded as you put it.

A prod generally selects a block of text, the ends of the selection
can then be individually moved to meet and make a cursor, which can
then be moved to the required location.

So this does work, but it takes time.

I guess I am going to have to get yes to randomly prod things to see
what happens ...

Chris