[SailfishDevel] No inbox? -> SMS

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Jan 10 15:51:15 UTC 2014

Hi David

Please update the user guide!

I suspect there is lots of other hidden functionality that many of us
have yet to uncover because we have not discovered / tried the magic
move to find it.

And the more of these things are covered in the guide, the higher the
chance that we will try the same moves elsewhere to see what happens
there too.

Chris

Yes