[SailfishDevel] Harbour QA process...

Benoît HERVIER khertan at khertan.net
Fri Jan 10 10:53:18 UTC 2014

Hi all !

I'm also waiting that using python interpreter as a dependancy are
accepted in Harbour.
Also some tips suggest that s will be Python 3 ... but SailfishOS still
have py2.7.

While i'm waiting to submit them to harbour, some of my Apps are already
running on my device, and some are already available on OpenRepos.net
which have now a client for Sailfish (beta).

So i suggest you to submit your apps to openrepos.net too. Harbour isn't
anymore the only store for SailfishOS native apps.

Regards,

---
Benoît HERVIER - http://khertan.net/