[SailfishDevel] Harbour QA process...

Andreas Enbacka aenbacka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:28:11 UTC 2014

Thanks for the support :)

I will develop QSpot for SailfishOS, timetable however depends on when
certain libs will be whitelisted / allowed. I could also consider
publishing an alpha for testing somewhere else. I hope that the QA
process will be improved and eased, and possible more automation added.
Having submitted apps to several app stores, e.g., WP Store and Google
Play, I would stay Google Play is a good example how it should work.

//Andreas