[SailfishDevel] Harbour QA process...

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:06:24 UTC 2014

What about pushing the WareHouse app to Jolla Store?! So everyone can find
it. :)

Don't know if possible, just an idea.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

Benoît HERVIER schrieb am 10.01.14 11:53:
Hi all !

I'm also waiting that using python interpreter as a dependancy are accepted
in Harbour.
Also some tips suggest that s will be Python 3 ... but SailfishOS still
have py2.7.

While i'm waiting to submit them to harbour, some of my Apps are already
running on my device, and some are already available on OpenRepos.net which
have now a client for Sailfish (beta).

So i suggest you to submit your apps to openrepos.net too. Harbour isn't
anymore the only store for SailfishOS native apps.

Regards,

---
Benoît HERVIER - http://khertan.net/