[SailfishDevel] Using mailing lists on the Jolla

Oskari Tulonen ottulo at wippies.fi
Sat Jan 4 13:46:54 UTC 2014

Right, I didn't make the connection. I noticed the mailing list problem
earlier:
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-December/001867.html

Other email app issues are mentioned here:
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-December/002034.html

These are what I could find so far on the mailing list. I haven't
encountered the uneditable To-field yet.

~Oskari