[SailfishDevel] A new Jolla phone user - after 2 days of use

ottulonen at gmail.com ottulonen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:11:24 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I think the point was that while tweets are integrated in the ui of the notifications, tapping on the facebook icon simply opens the browser. I agree, this seems like it's just unfinished but should be there in the future.

By the way, I'd like to see the mail app recognize mailing lists and offer an option to reply to the list. Now I had to manually edit the address.

Best regards,
ottulo