[SailfishDevel] Installation trouble with the SDK

Martin Kampas martin.kampas at tieto.com
Thu Dec 11 16:21:35 UTC 2014

Hi Ove,

On Thursday, December 11, 2014 03:22:19 PM Ove Kåven wrote:
> [...] And perhaps generating the keys
> involves talking to the virtual machine over the virtual network, thus
> triggering the problem.

as I wrote earlier "the keys are stored on host, in a directory shared with the VM [1]", so the VM does not need to be started at the moment, and as it seems from what Luciano wrote in his second email, it does not even "exists" at this point of SDK installation.

BR,
Martin

[1] https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/sailfish-qtcreator/blob/next/src/tools/merssh/generatekeyscommand.cpp