[SailfishDevel] No RPM built ?

Franck Routier (perso) alci at mecadu.org
Tue Dec 2 21:30:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Le 02/12/2014 21:00, Kimmo Lindholm a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> https://gitorious.org/mkpokerplanning/mkpokerplanning/ ?

Yes, this is my project ! :-)

> Try to close project, delete .pro.user, delete build- dir, reopen
> project, Reconfigure it.
>
> then hit deploy.

Ok, I did this, and redefined my (physical) Jolla in the armv7 target.
Then using deploy as RPM package, I had an error regarding the icons path...

> deployed for me (after adding / after %{_datadir} in yaml)
>
> -'%{_datadir}/harbour-mkpokerplanning'
>
> -'%{_datadir}/harbour-mkpokerplanning/languages'
>
> -'%{_datadir}/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps'
>
> -'%{_datadir}/applications'

well, that's right, thanks. A / was missing after %{_datadir}

But there is still a point: if I "deploy by building an RPM package", it
fails to create the RPM. Only when I deploy as RPM package (on the real
Jolla that I re-configured) does it create the RPM...
Well, that's fine for me for now (I have my RPM I can submit to the
harbour), but it is still strange... (notice I am using QtCreator 3.1.2,
maybe that's the problem ?)

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,
Franck