[SailfishDevel] Start learning for sailfish

Manohar Peswani peswani.sunny121 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:57:00 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

                  I am an Android developer for a long time and have a very
good knowledge in Java programming. But now I want to start developing for
sailfish. I don't have much knowledge about C++ and qml but I am willing to
learn all these. One think which stopping me from learning app development
for sailfish is that Sailfish OS run  Android apps as they are, I mean
AFAIK Android app will run as they are in sailfish OS then why I should
learn all these? Please clear my doubt.

Thanks & Regards
Sunny