[SailfishDevel] DeclarativeGlassImageProvider

Jarko Vihriala jarko.vihriala at jolla.com
Thu Oct 24 14:33:26 UTC 2013

Hi,
In Qt5 version of Silica there is no DeclarativeGlassImageProvider item as such, the current item names of Silica can be found from plugins.qmltypes of Silica in /usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica. With quick look closest matching to your request would be DeclarativeGlassItem.

All in all, if you have Qt4 based application done with Alpha SDK, it should be ported to Qt5 using Alpha-Qt5 SDK as almost everything below the APIs themselves have changed.

thanks, Jarko