[SailfishDevel] DeclarativeGlassImageProvider

Tero Siironen tero.siironen at iki.fi
Thu Oct 24 19:15:40 UTC 2013

Maybe I've should give another subject to this. The problem I have is with Glass background, introduced here: https://sailfishos.org/sailfish-silica/sailfish-silica-introduction.html I've ported my app to Qt5 and everything else works fine, but the image provider for Glass background doesn't. So I'm trying to find out if the Glass background is still supported or not. Or is there instructions somewhere how to get similar effect to Image element. I can live without it, but it gave nice look to the list views when current album's art was used as background with the glass effect.

--
Tero