[SailfishDevel] DeclarativeGlassImageProvider

Tero Siironen tero.siironen at iki.fi
Thu Oct 24 10:38:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've used glass background for my app successfully in the first alpha
sdk, but since the second alpha sdk, DeclarativeGlassImageProvider hasn't worked.

Whatever I try to set to source of image element I get error similar to this:

QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
DeclarativeGlassImageProvider::requestImage(): source image "" is not available.
qrc:/qml/Silica/AlbumContentPage.qml:66:5: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://glass//home/nemo/.cache/cuteremote/album/127.png

The code is here:
Image {
    id: backgroundImage
    source: "image://glass/" + __artFileName
    sourceSize { width: parent.width; height: parent.height }
}

where __artFileName changes to correct path (/home/nemo/.cache/cuteremote/album/127.png, file does exists)

Is the DeclarativeGlassImageProvider still supported, has the API changed or is it just broken?

--
Tero