[SailfishDevel] FolderListModel errors

P S psappsdev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 01:55:24 UTC 2013

I uninstalled the qt4 folderlistmodel in the Sailfish OS emulator, and both
deploying as binary or rpm still gave the same error. Then I reinstalled
the Sailfish OS SDK, added the requirement for
qt5-qtdeclarative-import-folderlistmodel to yaml and deployed as rpm. Now
it works fine using rpm or binary. Not sure what went wrong the first time.

Thanks for the input.

Regards,
Peter