[SailfishDevel] FolderListModel errors

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jollamobile.com
Tue Aug 20 06:19:09 UTC 2013

import Qt.labs.folderlistmodel 1.0
works for me at least, only thing that I added was the line in spec file (or in yaml) and installed the rpm that I created (which pulled the requirements in).
Requires:   qt5-qtdeclarative-import-folderlistmodel

Most likely you just want to uninstall everything releated to qt4 and make sure that qt5-qtdeclarative-import-folderlistmodel is installed in right VM.

re, Jonni