[SailfishDevel] Adding packages & repositories to MerSDK and Sailfish Emulator

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Aug 18 09:10:17 UTC 2013

Hi Roberto

Looks good from my humble point of view.

One thing I've noticed: you use the user nemo to install to the
Emulator, I have tended to use root. I wonder if there are any
advantages / disadvantages / side-effects in using root vs nemo.
Perhaps somebody more knowledgable can comment.

If you are interested in installing "import libraries" you will find
some articles  on how I do this on my Sailfish blog:

http://flyingsheeponsailfish.blogspot.ch/2013/08/alpha-2-installing-import-library-on.html

http://flyingsheeponsailfish.blogspot.ch/search?updated-max=2013-06-01T10:30:00%2B02:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false

Grüsse

Chris