[SailfishDevel] Installation of import packages on Qt5 Alpha Emulator

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Aug 2 21:39:46 UTC 2013

Hi All

Is there anything different about where Qt import packages should be
installed on the Qt5 Alpha Emulator?

By "import package" I mean the sort of thing that you import to a qml
file as follows

import org.flyingsheep.abstractui 1.0

In the old Qt 4.8.3 Alpha Emulator I installed my package in
/usr/lib/qt4/imports

On the new Qt 5 Alpha Emulator I have installed the package under
/usr/lib/qt5/imports

i.e. in the Qt5 imports directory rather than the Qt4 equivalent.

However when I try and run an app importing this package in QtCreator
I get the following error:

file:///opt/sdk/landedsettingsQt5_21/usr/share/landedsettingsQt5_21/main.qml:2:1: module "org.flyingsheep.abstractui" is not
installed

Any ideas?