[SailfishDevel] Bugfix for sailfishapplication.cpp

Lucien XU sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Fri Aug 2 14:15:06 UTC 2013

Hello everybody again !

After a long debugging session with SuperPelican on IRC (#sailfishOS), and
with the help of aknight, and a bit of Yaniel, we found a bug in the template
sailfishapplication.cpp.

It happens when you try to use Sailfish::setView, after calling
Sailfish::createView(). Sailfish::setView was not searching for QML files in
the /opt/sdk folder, making the application unable to launch if we selected
rsync deployment method.

Please find attached an attempt to fix the template.

Cheers,
Lucien XU