[SailfishDevel] Wrong Qt version in package manager description?

Ketil Kvifte kkvifte at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 00:24:05 UTC 2013

Have you been working too fast? To me it looks like the package manager
think it have Qt-5.0.2 installed, while the libraries themselves say
they come from the Qt-5.1.0 release. It looks like you updated the
sources without updating the rpm-spec file. I am not very familiar with
rpm-packaging though so please correct me if I am wrong. I just want to
let you know in order to prevent confusion later.

[root at SailfishEmul nemo]# rpm -q qt5-qtcore
qt5-qtcore-5.0.2git13604.9095210-1.5.2.i486
[root at SailfishEmul nemo]# /usr/lib/libQt5Core.so.5
This is the QtCore library version 5.1.0
Copyright (C) 2013 Digia Plc and/or its subsidiary(-ies).
Contact: http://www.qt-project.org/legal

Build date:          2013-07-13
Installation prefix: /usr
Library path:        /usr/lib