[SailfishDevel] Ride the wave!

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Aug 1 23:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi David

Renaming the "old" SailfishOS and the hidden .scratchbox2 directory at
least let me install the new SDK (on OSX) without totally removing the
old setup.

That way the old setup is not usable, but could easily be restored
back to use by renaming back to the original names. It remains to be
seen if this sufficiently isolates the old from the new so that the
new works problem free...

Tomorrow I will start playing with the new SDK.

Chris