[SailfishDevel] SDK again, again...

szopin at gmail.com szopin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 14:16:37 UTC 2019

Yeah, downgrading seems unlikely to fix it. Only other thing that comes to mind is the virtualization in bios:  If the Emulator fails to boot to user interface, the reason might be disabled virtualization technology settings in host computer’s BIOS? But that should only impact emulator not the install so probably not it